Phone: (212) 484-Bone
Specialties: Interventional Spine Specialist
Languages Spoken: English, Italian
Dr. Robert Mancuso is a Interventional Spine Specialist who specializes in the treatment of spine conditions that cause Neck and Back Pain. He is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Fellowship trained in Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine, and has received additional training in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
He received his medical degree from St. George’s University, School of Medicine. He then completed his post-graduate training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, serving as a chief resident during his final year. He went on to complete a sub-specialty fellowship in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine at the Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation affiliated with Rutgers University in New Jersey.
Dr. Mancuso focuses on providing comprehensive spine care using a minimally invasive and non-operative approach to the treatment of neck and low back pain. He uses fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided techniques to treat a wide array of conditions.
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Center for Advanced Pain Management and Rehabilitation
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Spine Intervention Society