From initial consultation and diagnosis through treatment and follow-up, the orthopedists at Northwell Health | Greenwich Village ASC ensure that our continuum of care reflects the needs and values of our patients. We offer a full range of services for illnesses and injuries affecting the bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Our expert physicians provide care in the following specialty areas:
- Joint replacement – Our surgeons are experts in treating knee and hip pain. The team’s expertise in osteoarthritis, ligament/meniscus repair, cartilage replacement and minimally invasive joint procedures can improve the quality of life for patients.
- Spine – Almost everyone has back pain, but not all back pain is the same. Our spine specialists offer solutions for all kinds of back problems, from muscle-related conditions to more serious issues involving the spine.
- Trauma and fractures – Our trauma surgeons offer care for all types of fractures — including the upper and lower extremities, spine and hip — in patients of all ages.
- Sports medicine – Even the most cautious athlete can suffer a sports-related injury, from a muscle pull to a ligament tear to more complex injuries. Our team of sports medicine physicians treats athletes in all sports and at all skill levels to keep patients in the game.
- Musculoskeletal oncology – Our specialists diagnose and treat tumors and cancers of the bone and soft tissues, including osteosarcoma and Ewing’s sarcoma, in both children and adults. Their goal is for patients to fully recover the use of their limbs.
- Foot and ankle – Foot and ankle problems can occur at any stage of life. Our surgeons treat a wide range of conditions, including arthritis and fractures of different parts of the foot and ankle, diabetes-related issues and other foot problems like bunions and hammertoe.
- Hand and wrist – There are 27 bones in the human hand, and a problem with any one of them can cause discomfort and pain. Our surgeons can treat conditions in any of those bones, as well as other problems that affect the hand and wrist, from arthritis to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Shoulder and elbow – Shoulder and elbow problems can severely limit mobility. Our specialists offer state-of-the-art procedures to treat strained or injured tendons and ligaments, fractures, dislocations and damaged joints.